A very good quality hotel, with all modern facilities. Situated in an ideal location for city explorers. 4.5 star grading. July05/KT.
Large lobby with modern pleasant furnishing. Restaurant and Bar are off the lobby.
The hotel is in Sydney's theatre district, right nextdoor to World Square - a large shopping mall. To Circular Quay and the Rocks area, you can take public buses from George Street (2 minute walk). Monorail station is right outside the hotel, taking you around the city and Darling Harbour.
A restuarant and a bar off the lobby.
Rooms with all modern facilities - mini bar, tea/coffee makers, irons/ ironing boards, and bathrooms are medium in size and in good condition.
RYDGES WORLD SQUARE (DELUXE)
389 Pitt Street,
New South Wales 2000
• 13 kms to the nearest airport (int)
• 1 km to the nearest station (museum)
• 2 minute walk to the nearest bus stop
• 1 km to the nearest fair site (darling harbour)
• 12 km to the nearest beach